The CU Sales Trainer Team
CU Sales Trainer was designed by a team with deep expertise and experience in three critical areas:
- Sales Training Development for Financial Services Employees
Deep Understanding of the Credit Union Philosophy, “People Helping People”
Online Training/Service Delivery
State of the Art Technology & Product Development
Collectively, we have over 50 years of sales and sales training experience in the financial services industry.
- Has worked in the financial services marketing arena for over 30 years.
- Was CEO at Group Marketing Associates which provided marketing/advertising services for Credit Unions across the nation.
- Served as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at First Virginia Banks, Inc. a multi bank holding company with over 300 member bank branches in three states.
- Is nationally recognized for his innovative and highly successful direct marketing expertise.
- Created and managed comprehensive sales and customer service training programs for large and small financial institutions.
- Created the original Loan Saver and Member Benefit Statement programs.
- Started his career at NASA and the Department of Defense designing satellite based laser systems.
- Has been developing innovative software products and technology services for credit unions for 20 years.
- Has served as SVP of Global Product Development for a multi-billion dollar international technology firm serving financial institutions.
- Created the BranchMap Branch and ATM Locator System, adopted by hundreds of Credit Unions including Navy Federal and PenFed.
- Created the award-winning CU Web Hunt system, as well as several other technology products for FIs
- Is the product architect and software engineer behind all the FI Solutions products including Loan Saver, Member Benefit Statement and CU Sales Trainer.
- Has been designing and implementing sales and customer service training for the financial industry for over 30 years.
- Has direct front-line experience working in the branches of one of the largest banks in the country where he ultimately headed-up the sales of computer services for the Bank.
- Knows what it’s like to be in the trenches which is reflected in the realistic examples which populate this Program.
- Was the Assistant Director of the Management Center for the University of Michigan & Wayne State University.
- Was the Director of Training for the second largest mortgage company in the country.
- Created The Relationship Banker, an interactive sales training newsletter that was widely used in banks across North America